Website

Friday, March 1, 2013

In my travels {WA Family Portrait Photographer}


I'm really lucky that when I'm on the road I get to meet the most amazing families and shoot in such gorgeous places.  These families invite me to their farms & homes for an afternoon of fun & photo's.....and I know what a privilege that is.  It's always a challenge and thrill to shoot in different locations for every session - I'm surely kept on my toes.  But every property has it's hidden secrets, and amazing locations....I'm sure you have some at your place too!  Here are 2 families I met in my travels recently....

First up, Helen & her gorgeous family....

 


 Secondly, Jacinta's lovely gang, who showed me all their special places on their property....

If you've stopped by my blog, I'd love you to say HI on the comments below!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Love seeing families in their patch, beautiful Dani. Aren't we lucky to live in WA!

Ngarie said...

These are beautiful images that will be so treasured i love that they are taken on farm and will always be special

Unknown said...

Great clicks.. Lovely family.. Thanks for sharing..

Family photographer Perth | Perth Photographer

Unknown said...

Great photography!


Wedding Photographer Canberra | Canberra Photographer

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs