Website

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Steph & Tim {Bali Destination Wedding Photography)

When Steph & Tim asked me to accompany them on their wedding to Bali....how could I say no!  I adored the laid back style of this Bali wedding, held at the "Watermark" which is a function centre run by Aussies.  The day was absolutely divine, the evening even better....thankyou so much guys for inviting me along!

ps- the album that goes with this wedding is AMAZING!  I might even do a separate blog post about it!!!

1 comments:

Drew Watts said...

Truly, it was a luxurious wedding. The outside views are superb. I wish I could have been there. Anyways, I also tied the knot recently and had a grand wedding at one of the best Los Angeles event venues. Our wedding had Easter theme which everyone enjoyed thoroughly.

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs